Tags90Days Announcements Audio Balance Books Careers Change Clarity Coaching Cohesion CohesiveLeadership Communication Confidence Culture Diversity Engagement Healthy Conflict HighPotential Hiring Humor Influence Innovation Interviewing Introvert/Extravert JobSearch Leadership LinkedIn Luck Mentor Networking Persistence Power Productivity Purpose Resonance Resumes SelfAwareness Strategy SweetSpot Talent Teams Vibrancy
- Inside Networking: How and Why to Build a Network Inside Your Organization
- Diversity in Counsel … Unity in Command
- Play Hard. Play Fair. Nobody Hurt. Simple rules for great meetings and teams
- Mentors are everywhere, you just need to know what to look for
- Have we been looking at ‘cultural fit’ all wrong?
- Continuous Improvement – It’s For More Than Just Processes
- What is Culture Anyway?
- Are You High Potential?
- How To Create A Stronger LinkedIn Profile
- Why You Should Keep Your LinkedIn Profile Up To Date
- How To Take Stock And Plan For A Breakout Quarter
- Examining the myth: Do extraverts make better networkers?
- Lessons from the Roller Rink
- The Evolution of a (Hiring) Decision
- A Quick Guide to Informational Interviews
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Boss
- Do your employees dread Monday mornings? How to get your team to look forward to the work week.
- Where Do You Think? The Surprising Difference Between Introverts & Extroverts
- Got a Job Offer? Your Start Date May Be Earlier Than You Think
- Good Boss / Bad Boss
- The Difference Between a Coach and a Mentor
- Four Questions For Your Direct Reports
Tag Archives: Humor
It’s tough to be productive these days. Focus is hard. As if the Internet wasn’t distracting enough, along comes one of the most insidious wastes of personal energy since the invention of the chat room. We’ve all clicked on them — the alluring list post, or ‘listicles’ as professional bloggers and content marketers like to call them.
Instant productivity tip: STOP CLICKING ON LISTICLES. Just stop. If you want to fell more focussed and be more productive stop clicking on any article that has a number in the title.
You know the articles I am talking about. Listicles are those articles written with seductive headlines like:
- 5 Things Super Lucky People Do — Time
- 10 Innocent Hand Gestures You Should Never Use Abroad — Huffington Post