Individual Coaching Plans
Better Results Faster
I can't tell you if coaching will be worth it for you — it's hard to put a value on personal growth. But here is what I can tell you: a good coaching relationship is a transformational experience and I bring everything I have to every coaching relationship.
I seek first to understand deeply, and then work to define practical solutions. My superpower is helping people reframe their worldview, bringing clarity and forward motion to complex and challenging problems in our personal, professional, and organizational lives. I have experienced deep personal, transformational growth and I have driven transformations in a variety of diverse and complex organizations.
See my FAQ if you have questions about how the process works.
Programs and Plans
If you think coaching might be right for you, schedule a call. There is no charge for exploratory calls and no obligation to continue. If it looks like we might be able to work together, I'll explain the finer details on the call and we'll take it from there.
How do I have a bigger impact?
- Includes: Every team and leader is unique. This program spans all of the Areas of Focus and Outcomes as described on the Individual Coaching page.
- Commitment: 3 - 4 coaching calls per month; read Part IV of Helpful.
- Duration: Open. Initial commitment of 3 months is recommended
- Cost: $650 / month.
Hit the ground running!
- Includes: systematic coaching and accountability through the first 90 days in a new role. Based on the eight leadership dimensions and leveraging the Jump-Start Worksheet. See Individual Jump Start for more information.
- Commitment: Weekly coaching calls; a willingness to think outside the box; read Parts I, II, and IV of Helpful.
- Duration: 3 months.
- Cost: $1,000 or $350 / month.
What makes me tick?
- Includes: An official Myers-Briggs assessment, a copy of the handbook Introduction to Type, three one-hour review sessions. Ideal for individuals, couples, and entire families.
- Commitment: Three one our review and Q&A sessions spread over 4 - 6 weeks.
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks.
- Cost: $175 for the first person. $25 for each additional person.
What should I be doing with my life?
- Includes: Exploring your values, preferences, and strengths; finding your career sweet spot; marketing and selling yourself; networking. See Career Coaching to learn more.
- Commitment: Two coaching calls per month; read Parts I-III of Helpful and work through the exercises.
- Duration: 3 months.
- Cost: $350, billed once. Option to continue 2 - 3 calls per month after the initial three months for $350 / month.
- Includes: Everything in Career Exploration plus: resume review, updates to your LinkedIn profile, cover letters, interview prep, and help with job search tracking and accountability.
- Commitment: One coaching call per week; read Parts I - III of Helpful and work through the exercises.
- Duration: 3 - 6 months.
- Cost: $350 / month.
Sustain the growth!
- Includes: Monthly coaching calls for clients who have already been through an intense coaching practice and want to to ensure that they continue to move themselves forward.
- Commitment: One coaching call per month.
- Duration: One year.
- Cost: $500 / year.