Talks on Careers
One-track careers are nearly extinct. Careers that started in the mailroom and ended in the corner office are now relegated to the realms of myth and legend. A generation ago we were told to expect three or more sequential “careers.” Now we are shifting to a “gig” economy and can expect to have three or more careers at once. Even if you hold a full-time position in a stable organization, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be doing that job eighteen months from now.
Let’s talk about how to navigate modern careers in complex organizations set against a rapidly changing economy.
- How Careers Work, and How to Work Your Career
- Finding Your Sweet Spot
- Mentors and Mentoring
- Networking at Work
- Searching for a Job the Helpful way
- Professionals of all ages and experience levels looking to take ownership of their careers
- College and graduate students
- People searching for their next opportunity
Contact me for more ideas on how we might be able to adapt the material to your audience and your needs.