Talks on Leadership
Tens of thousands of books are published each year on business and leadership and strategy and execution and … the list goes on. If you are striving to be a better leader, it’s hard to know where to start and impossible to keep up.
Cohesive leadership represents a simple and elegant approach to building a great organization. It’s a new mindset for vibrant organizations and long-term success. Strong organizations are highly productive. They are invigorating places to be and people enjoy working there. Engaged employees — led by savvy leaders — change the world. Strong organizations get stuff done. They attract and retain talented people.
These talks highlight the characteristics of a simple, yet comprehensive leadership model that leads to vibrant organizations and sustained high performance.
- The Well-Networked Organization: Collaboration in the Modern Workplace
- Cohesive Leadership: The Four Essential Dimensions of Great Organizations
- Vibrancy: Creating Organizations Infused with Energy and Enthusiasm
- Beyond the Job Description: The Subtleties and Nuances of Success
- The First 90 Days: Hitting the Ground in a New Role … or Jump Starting Your Current One
Team building, senior leaders; managers; entrepreneurs; anyone who wants to build a team and a culture that lasts.
Options and Variations
All topics can be adapted for length and level of interactivity. Contact me to explore whether a keynote or a longer workshop is right for your team