Keynotes • Seminars • Workshops
My skill is helping people reframe their worldview, bringing clarity and forward motion to address complex and challenging problems in their professional and organizational lives. I seek to understand deeply first, and then, depending on the format, work with participants to define practical solutions. Audience members always walk away with a concept reframed in a fresh way, and with specific next step actions.
In my opinion, this is the best treatment of networking we have seen in the four years of CTSG, and also right up there in our Hall of Fame for outstanding presentations. — A. Rankin
All sessions are customized to the specific needs and interests of the audience, the time, and the place. Each topic can be adapted to cover any time span from a 30-minute inspirational keynote to a multiple-day team-building workshop.
30 – 60 minutes
- Size: Works for audiences of all sizes.
- Impact: Motivational, inspirational, and laced with insights.
- Style: Lecture style with some Q&A.
- Interactivity: Limited.
1 – 4 hours
- Size: Best for groups of 20 - 50 people.
- Impact: Learning and insights. Motivational and inspirational.
- Style: Primarily delivered via lecture style. Dense with insights, ideas, and information. Handouts contain key take-aways, additional reading, and next steps.
- Interactivity: Medium interactivity. Lots of opportunities for Q&A. Interspersed with short personal and group exercises.
4 hours to multiple days
- Size: Ideal for teams of 10 - 25 people.
- Impact: Deep learning and cohesive team-building.
- Style: Delivered via wide variety of modules and exercises, ranging from short lecture to group discovery sessions.
- Interactivity: High interactivity. Deep, experiential learning.