Interview on The Creative Introvert Podcast
We talked about networking and being helpful (of course), as well as:
- How to help your friends to understand your introversion
- How I learned networking skills and reinvented the meaning of networking in the process
- Why you already have a network and how to bring it back to life
- The number one question you should ask at networking events (and how to avoid ‘what do you do?)
- A rousing defense of small talk!
Heather Hollick has been helping others become better leaders and craft more meaningful careers for more than 25 years. Her experience spans both business and technology, operations and organizational development. Oh, and she was born in Canada, so she can't help but be helpful. 😉